Saturday, July 23, 2022

To install and use this product error when you install Office - Office | Microsoft Docs - Question Info

To install and use this product error when you install Office - Office | Microsoft Docs - Question Info

Looking for:

- Microsoft office professional plus 2010 encountered an error during setup wine free 













































     


Microsoft office professional plus 2010 encountered an error during setup wine free. How To Install Microsoft Office 2010 In Ubuntu With Wine



 

New posts. Unanswered topics. Active topics. Post by faelmc » Thu Mar 22, pm. Post by dimesio » Thu Mar 22, pm. Post by faelmc » Fri Mar 23, am. Post by dimesio » Fri Mar 23, am. Post by faelmc » Sat Mar 24, pm. Post by faelmc » Sat Sep 15, pm.

Knowing that many improvements have happened in the wine code to install the Office. I also want to install. The version I'm using is Office Professional Plus using wine 1. I went to install, clean created new prefix wine, and open the setup, there I took which is not going to use, getting: Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.

I ask friends to help end the setup. Post by faelmc » Thu Mar 22, pm Thank dimesio, I exclude the wineprefix, and created another to try to machine. But still the same problem, I need to install mono? I would like to test, because the announcement of wine 1. Post by dimesio » Thu Mar 22, pm faelmc wrote: Thank dimesio, I exclude the wineprefix, and created another to try to machine.

I made a different attempt "winetricks dotnet20" and the same. I tried using winetricks dotnet20 and replace the machine. All attempts were used prefixes wine clean and new. I ask this because the version "Professional Plus" to behave differently from the others. Post by dimesio » Thu Mar 22, pm faelmc wrote: dimesio, you have succeeded in setup, with which version of Office?

Post by faelmc » Thu Mar 22, pm friend, I read the instructions appdb, and I did everything as it is there, clean wine prefix, I not changed the version of windows and I copied the file machine. Perhaps this version I'm trying to install, has an update or something that installation stop. I got this version in August Is there something else I can try? Post by faelmc » Fri Mar 23, am Well, I tried a different way, follow the steps of appbd, and before you install Office, the sqdedev.

Then all over again, new prefix, a copy of machine. But even then the installation gives an error, I see no error in the terminal. Post by dimesio » Fri Mar 23, am faelmc wrote: Perhaps this version I'm trying to install, has an update or something that installation stop.

Post by faelmc » Sat Mar 24, pm dimesio right, I think it should be. Re: Office Professional Plus install fails Post by faelmc » Sat Sep 15, pm As promised, I voted to say that now I have the office in wine, and running well, all that I need and do not need is working perfectly. I upgrade to the new wine Thanks dimesio, and every wine community. Privacy Policy If you have a privacy inquiry regarding this site, please write to privacy winehq.

   


No comments:

Post a Comment

20 Best Windows 10 Skins and Themes Pack (FREE) | Paktales.Best 20 Latest Windows 10 Skins and Themes Pack (FREE)

20 Best Windows 10 Skins and Themes Pack (FREE) | Paktales.Best 20 Latest Windows 10 Skins and Themes Pack (FREE) Looking for: Glass skin...